Think you have what it takes to be a part of the best AXE team in Lexington?
We are looking for Pit Bosses to instruct, coach, referee, and entertain our guests.
Ideal applicants need not be professional hatchet-throwers (yet), but they must:
- Be able to work both autonomously and as a team
- Possess a strong sense of integrity and reliability
- Act in a friendly, patient, and respectful manner towards guests and colleagues at all times
- Maintain an energetic, outgoing attitude
- Capably multi-task and work in a very busy environment
- Employ tact and diplomacy for dealing with difficult situations
- Have a flexible schedule including availability on both nights and weekends
- Be 20 or older, and either hold a valid driver’s license or provide proof of reliable transportation
We are also looking for Lobby Coordinators and Hosts to welcome and register our guests prior to their scheduled pit times. These individuals must also maintain a friendly, energetic attitude and take pride in their appearance.
If either of these sound like you, what are you waiting for? Apply below!
To apply for our Georgetown Location, please visit our Georgetown Employment application
To apply for our Lexington Location, please visit our Lexington Employment application
If you prefer to print and bring in a paper application, please download our employment application here